If you or someone else in your farm had a work accident – your employer must report it to the authorities.

According to the law, employers must immediately report to the Regional Labour Inspector any workers’ injury that occurred during work and that caused more than three days’ incapacity to work.

If a worker is injured in an accident and dies later as a result of the injury, his death must be reported again, separately.

If you have been injured in a work accident but your employer has not reported it, or if you have witnessed a work accident and do not know whether it has been reported, you can contact the Regional Labour Inspector in your area of work.

The list of Ministry of Labour’ Inspectors is available at: https://employment.molsa.gov.il/About/Units/SafetyAndHealth/Pages/districts.aspx.